Tuesday 1 May 2012

ELECTRA HEART COMPLEX

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Yeah, I wish I'd been, I wish I'd been
A teen, teen idle,
I wish I'd been a prom queen
Fighting for the title,
Instead of being sixteen
And burning up a bible,
Feeling super! super! super! suicidal.
The wasted years,
The wasted youth,
The pretty lies,
The ugly truth.
And the day has come where I have died,
Only to find I've come alive.
-Marina and the Diamonds, Idle Teen


Ok, so this woman is like my idol. In proving a point about how ridiculous fame is, she's gained huge fame, and I think that's something to be pretty proud of.
Plus I love her music, and her, so my opinion (^) totally isn't biased.(!)

But anyway, my tickets should have come by now for her concert which was going to be next weekend but has been pushed back to after my exams, so I have something to keep me going and stop me going actually mad.

For a playlist of the tracks on her new album, click here. Best song in my opinion is ♡HYPOCRATES♡.

No comments:

Post a Comment