Saturday 19 January 2013

CURIOSITY

I'm really struggling to get a good photo of this without wrecking it - ironically I really need one to stick in my sketchbook so failure on my part. One of our units at college is to make a kind of 'being' using inspiration from loads of artists who make things like dolls and little cute textile pieces. All I could think of to take in was my ever growing collection of origami, So i'm going to sew a 3D origami crane, and wishing stars and make a kind of mobile, which will have images like the ones on the background of this printed onto it. I HOPE. LIKE, REALLY HOPE. (We were told to whitewash/colour wash the backgrounds on these so I'm a bit worried it's wrong but I think it kind of conveys what I want to do? I hope so at least...)

No comments:

Post a Comment