Wednesday 20 February 2013

WORKSPACES

Before continuing with this blog post, I think it would be a good time to say: NEVER WORK LIKE I DO. Impractical, messy and chaos would be a good way to describe it - in our house it's kind of like, find a surface and claim it as your own before someone else does, and I tend to claim quite a lot of them. (And as a result spend alot of time then clearing it up and moving it all to another surface in my own room!) My bed is my favourite place to work, so I bought myself a laptop holder to keep it up on a level so I can watch TV and google, I keep alot of work tucked inside folders and books, and the lovely box you can see infront of me was a present from my Grandma for christmas - I've never seen anything like it, but it's wooden with little goldfish carved into it and I love it! - which I keep basic materials in that I can just grab for when I need them - Scissors, Glue, Selotape and fineliners and pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment