Saturday 9 November 2013

RECTANGLES



A couple of pieces of jewellery I've nearly finished. I think it's been one of the best units I've done so far on my BTEC, because its so different and involved learning so much! We got to learn basic metalworking techniques at the beginning, but for the last couple of weeks have been designing our own jewellery and exploring all these techniques put together to make whatever we want. The designing and putting skills into practice has probably been the best bit, and I've actually been really proud of the stuff that I've made (it's all pieces I would wear myself, which I think is important because it makes it more personal!). In other news, I've been to an open day today and I think I may have found my perfect uni and course, which is really, really encouraging! I feel all inspired after it, and ready to get on with more projects at college just to get my portfolio looking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment