Sunday 3 November 2013

SAATCHI : PAPER







Having not been to an exhibition in a while, this was absolute bliss. Not only is the gallery really, really beautiful (pale wood and white walls and calm lighting, what's not to love?) but I was quite shocked by how much I enjoyed the artwork. There was so much difference from piece to piece and it was all really inspiring - these are just a small selection of the photographs that I took whilst I was there. I've been struggling to come up with any ideas for my own artwork recently, and it made me remember just how much looking at art and just spending time in galleries can really motivate you and help with being creative. My favourite piece is the last photograph, with all the different portraits - they're great, and despite all being so different just seem to match really well - but I would say it's definitely an exhibition which is worth going to see for all of the artwork in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment