Thursday 5 April 2012

DEFINE

Well, I have no camera, as i broke every single one in the house...
But I do have a scanner! And also my dads old cosina camera, and film I bought at poundland. Yes, you heard me right poundland. I'm starting my film stuff tomorrow I think, beginning with introduction but its all a bit daunting. So, here's the dictionary def to calm me down:

in·tro·duc·tion
[in-truh-duhk-shuhn] 
noun
1.
the act of introducing or the state of being introduced.
2.
a formal personal presentation of one person to another or others.
3.
a preliminary part, as of a book, musical composition, or the like, leading up to the main part.
4.
an elementary treatise: an introduction to botany.
5.
an act or instance of inserting.

I don't know, sometimes I think really a dictionary def is enough to explain something, because it strips it back to basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment