Thursday 5 April 2012

TRANSMITT

I love notebooks, gotta say. These are my doodles from my day out today, which was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Got to do loads of fun stuff and yeah, it was just fab. My favourite bit perhaps, the planetarium at Thinktank museum where we looked at radio signals, which my diagram of is on the left hand side of the picture. Yeah, just love the idea that the longer we transmitt signals, the further in space we can learn about. Light and time are two confusing concepts to a simple mind like mine, so I've been trying to teach myself by reading Stephen Hawkin's 'A Brief History of Time' and it's paying off a bit {not enough for me to understand any of it though!} Apparently if you get dragged into a blackhole, you'd look like this because there's an altered concept of time :



No comments:

Post a Comment